Our range of geomembranes is manufactured in various thermoplastic material like PP, HDPE, LDPE, and PVC. Offered in various specifications, these geomembranes are offered at competitive prices.
Why use Geo Membranes?
- Technical requirement (eg.Tunnels, Mining industries)
- Increase in world population, Urbanization & More pressure on natural resources led to the legislation & certain regulations by Authorities in recognition of problems such as hygienical safety, contamination & loss of natural resources etc.
- Waste management (liquid products and solid waste) to prevent groundwater contamination.
- Containment & delivery of potable (drinking) water
- Conserving water by minimizing evaporation losses.
- Minimize losses by infiltration of water into porous soils
Application of Geo Membranes
HDPE or PP is the only material widely recognized to withstand the harsh environment found within waste disposal. Owing to such features, these meet find applications in:
- Scaling of household and industrial landfills
- Scaling of hazardous waste
- Vertical cut-off walls around landfills
- Scaling of concert structure
- Storage basins for oil, industrial and sewage sludge
- Spill containment for the chemical and Petrochemical Industries
- Ore processing plants
- Storage of agricultural slurries
- The lining of canals and rivers
- Reed beds
- Balancing lakes
- Heap leaching pads - Gold and Copper mining
- Landfill sites to keep rain out
Advantages of PP / HDPE Geo Membranes
- Absolute tighten / Leak proofless --- seepage of water/affluents will not occur.
- Exceptional Durability
- Outstanding resistance to chemical
- High abrasion resistance
- Enormous elasticity
- Easy to install
- Takes very short time to period to install
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Absolute corrosion resistant
- High breaking strength
- Excellent Environmental stress cracking resistance
- High elongation rate will not allow developing a crack due to movement of soil
- Very smooth & glossy surface (Also available with a smooth surface on top side & rough / textured surface on the bottom side for excellent gripping
Selection of Geo Membrane
Geo Membrane should be selected on the following parameters:
- Tensile behavior and puncture resistance
- Tear resistance